Friday, October 28, 2011

What you can expect from this Blog

Starting on Monday October 31st and over the next 5 days I will be introducing you to the Canine Crew, both past and present, who are responsible for making me the Doggie Momma that I am today.  That is one dog per day.  Once we get the introductions out of the way this is what you can expect:

Mondays are all about canine health.  I will be discussing any one of the following topics: Canine Cancer and my experience, preventative health, pet insurance, nutritional information to look for in dog food, people food to avoid and other health related topics.


Wednesdays will be New Photo Wednesdays & Antics of the Canine Crew (both past and present)

Fridays will include training tips, product reviews, dog approved recipes and/or traveling with your pet


I of course reserve the right to post "breaking news" on any given day such as pet food recalls and other "hot topics".

Come back Monday for the introduction of the dog who started it all - Raja (7/23/1996 - 3/25/2010).  RIP sweet angel.

1 comment:

  1. Mary,
    This is all so great! You are going to provide such great information for dog lovers like me.

    Margo

    ReplyDelete